Saturday, July 29, 2017

Second Chance - Part 1

TO my ABBA Father, To my sweet Jesus and the Spirit of God, all Glory be.
Mama Mary, thank you with and from my heart. I love you mama.

Dedication: Thank You God for my parents, my brothers, my cousins, my entire family line. 
Thank You for and to all my Saints. Thank You for my Guardian-Angel and all the Angels of the world. 
Thank you my Arch-Angels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael.
My heartfelt gratitude to My very own PIO. I love you with my whole heart. I love you, Pope Paul VI. I love you St. Jude and I love you my very own Raphael.

Thank You God for all the Priests & nuns (all orders). Thank You for both our Popes, Thank You for our Bishops and for our Cardinals. 
Thank You God for the whole world. I pray for all of them and Your unfailing love and mercy on all of them and me.




My People,

Good Morning! Holy Mighty God! Good Morning to each and every one! It’s a beautiful day. Love is a beautiful song no matter what the lyrics are, the heart must sing. 


Philippians 4:13 ‘I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.’


Love is a dream and Only LOVE can in a moment touch Eternity. This is to Second Chance.... and to LOVE. When you love somebody, you love them forever and no matter what there are no conditions.  
As the wind goes through the valley
and the road is to the sea
oh my heart it feels much better
cause sweet love has come to me

as I walk o'er to the mountain
oh my mind just wants to dance
my heart it feels much better
'cause we have a second chance

As the wind goes through the valley
and the road is to the sea
oh my heart it feels much better
cause sweet love has come to me






When we go through times of suffering, the problems always look bigger than they are.

  • We need to magnify God. God is bigger than all the problems put together.
  • We serve a SUPERNATURAL GOD!
Remember: All the forces of darkness can’t stop God. Don’t ever give up on your dreams. God’s grace is bigger than any challenge or setback.

REMEMBER-Remember: And God moves ‘Suddenly’.




Day 14th June, 2015. Fr. William gave us this fact of the Chinese Bamboo tree in His homily. This is a repeat – one I love to retell, and one that does good to remember. When you pray and don't see the answers coming, please remember the Chinese Bamboo Tree.

The CHINESE BAMBOO TREE when planted, watered, and nurtured for an entire growing season doesn't grow outwardly. Then, after the second year the tree still hasn't sprouted. So it goes for four solid years. The farmer has nothing to show for all of his labour.
In the fifth year the seed finally sprouts and the bamboo tree grows up to 90 feet in just one growing season!
The tree was dormant for four years. During the years the tree was developing a root system strong enough to support its potential for outward growth in the fifth year. The same principle is true for people. In the time that God takes to for the answer to reach us, we are being exposed to the trying circumstances that build the inner character and to teach us to believe and see with the eyes of faith. What it does, is it makes us people that walk in belief with God. The people who will wait being calm amidst the storm.
Had the farmer dug up his little seed every year to see if it was growing, he would have stunted the tree's growth as surely as a caterpillar is doomed to a life on the ground if it is freed from its struggle inside a cocoon prematurely. The struggle in the cocoon is what gives the future butterfly the wing power to fly.
Unfortunately, we live in a restless world a world that has forgotten the essence and beauty to the word ‘wait.’
And, Suddenly! But never on our time and count if you must, will I still say things work out best, when we work on and In God’s Time.  

When times are the most difficult and one is at the lowest point, it does not help. And the worst is when one sees no way out. When you feel that God is at a distance that is when you say out loud I know that I know that I know that God is in control. And maybe you have waited for a long time, and maybe you have yet to see the break of dawn, so this is what I do-what I know best, I wait for God to move and you will find HIM in the SUDDENLY...
When we go through times of trouble, when we look at life and the heartaches that come with the day, may we be filled with the knowing that God is here and now? 




PRAISE is an attitude of the heart. Praise precedes victory!
Faith is a total surrender of oneself into God’s care. If one is always looking at their problems — one will become consumed by them. As powerful as our imaginations can be, God is able to do so much more than we can ever imagine.
When we pray let us come in confidence to ASK, BELIEVE and RECEIVE — and then allow God to do what only GOD CAN!


Whisper the prayer that seems impossible, something that is not achievable on our own. God meets us at the level of our faith. When we dare to ask God to do the Impossible, we will be amazed at what He will do. Amen.


NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE for GOD!
We are closest to our victory when we face the greatest opposition. When things get difficult, quitting should never be a choice, just because we are afraid of being hurt. We need to fight the good fight of faith. We will face challenges all the time. God never lets any of our struggles go wasted. Every bit is its own reward. Even Gold is tested in the scorching fire.

My brother and I could speak just about anything and never worry about not being understood between the two of us. We were never perfect, we had our fights. I would calm down within minutes and my brother, it would take him days. But then we would be as if the fight never happened, of course we would talk about it and come to some understanding. I miss him very much and sometimes even more. 
My brother, who is now with the Lord, once said to me, ‘Nothing is impossible, it’s just a matter of being difficult or too difficult.’ And it is difficult.

We are meant to overcome each and every obstacle in life. That means no one can ever be a hindrance to us. We, serve a God, the strongest, the only most powerful force in the whole world.

The Bible - It is a promise come true. And there are so many times, that we fall short on believing. 



Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. Genesis 18:14

Abraham and Sarah were way past child-bearing years. Both were in their 90’s. At the time appointed the Lord told Sarah, she would have a son. Almost teasingly, the Lord answer’s Sarah’s laughter from outside the tent, asking a simple question “Is anything too wonderful for the LORD?” (Wonderful implies - too hard or impossible)
The words are to encourage Sarah’s faith in the divine promise. Sarah bore a son Isaac within the year the LORD had promised. We need to move beyond our doubts, and trust that nothing is too wonderful for our God who loves us.


For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37 Gabriel (the Archangel) sent by God to announce to Mary, that she was to conceive Jesus. Mary said, ‘how can this be?’ If there is something standing in the way of God’s doing the thing that He needs to do in our life, then yes God can and will overrule the forces of nature.
We are all tempted to think that our situation is too complex for God to work His solution on our behalf. But our challenge comes from God’s own heart to us……………
IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR THE LORD?”
He will not and He cannot suffer His faithfulness to fail. If you have that nagging question, “Is anything too hard for God?” Remember: He can do anything but fail.
If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: He cannot deny himself. II Timothy 2:13
That means He keeps on believing. He believes for you and me when we can’t believe. Amen.

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26 

Abraham believed in God against all hope and he obeyed. He knew that God would deliver what God had promised. And God DID!!!! 



Our faith is not meant to get us out of a painful situation. It is meant to reveal God’s faithfulness to us in the midst of our troubles. God does at times change our trying circumstances. But more often, He doesn’t because He wants to change us. Understand this that God will let us grow in the situation. He will never abandon us. But He will let His grace fill us.



Only in the midst of our crisis can we fully experience God’s power. The order was passed that anyone who would not bow down to the king’s idol would be thrown into a fiery furnace. This was the case with the three Hebrew young men Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. They refused.
The furnace was heated seven times more than customary. The King ordered some of the strongest guards to bind and throw them into the furnace of blazing fire. The raging flames killed the men who lifted them.
The three young men walked around in the midst of the flames, singing praises to the Lord. Their attitude was one of supreme confidence. They weren’t complaining. They were at peace. They knew they served a Mighty God. They were thrown into the furnace of fire and they came out without even the smell of smoke on them!

When, God places you in a situation, He knows the outcome. Walk with Faith into the Fire?

If they had suddenly been pulled out of their circumstances, the Lord’s mighty works would not have been known before the ungodly.  

I BELIEVE! This is my motto: I’VE COME TOO FAR TO STOP NOW!

The greatest of miracles are witnessed not when God ends our trials. But the most important part of the miracle is when our faith is expressed. God will remain faithful to us through our hard times. If God makes a promise, He will deliver. God is not a liar. It may take a day, a week, a month, couple of months, a year or sometimes a lot many years. But God is always faithful. And I know, that I know, that I know, that I know…..
We need to have faith like Abraham and glorify God in the toughest situations in our life, because He Who has promised is faithful!


Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. Ephesians 3:20 

All wisdom is God!


One thing I’ve learned over the years is that the more closer we get to God, the more powerful our lives will be. When we get to know the Love of Jesus that moment changes everything. 

We may pray for God to change our circumstances, but we need to be able to face the fact that He wants to change us—regardless of the circumstances. Through days of uncertainty, moments of discouragement it won’t be easy – PUSH through. If God has promised us something even if we can’t see how or when it is going to come to pass. It definitely will. 

I am nothing — but the one thing I can do, that no one can stop, is choose to seek God every day. Keep God first place.
Often, when we pray, we expect the results on our terms and conditions. God takes the time to answer the prayers, because at that moment God is moulding us to be the people God wants us to be. If we have to reach to the next level of blessings, we need to be prepared for living the next level.



PSALMS - HELP US PRAY.   
Fr. Ashlyn explained on the 1st of July
One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, ‘Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples’" Luke 11:1 ‘The Our Father’
Jesus seemed to be able to pray at any time and place. The disciples wanted to be able to talk to God just the way Jesus did.                                                             
Psalms are the work of David, whom God called "a man after my own heart." David was Israel’s greatest king. He made mistakes, but David loved God, and in the moments of despair he continued talking to God. David was not afraid to express himself — fear, frustration, anger etc. In the Psalms, David poured out his heart to God. He found strength and comfort in God.
  • Come to God with reverence, and sing to Him a song of praise. Be filled with hope and enthusiasm. When in trouble ask God for help. We should not be afraid to tell God what’s on our mind. And like David, we can urge God to intervene in our life.
  • After committing adultery with Bathsheba, David had her husband Uriah killed in the battle. But when David recognized his sin, he went to God in humility and repentance, asking for forgiveness. In the same way, we should admit our sins to God.
  • Prayer is - sharing our most intimate thoughts with God. Be open and honest. Be willing and prepared to wait for God’s answer in God’s time. ...there was given me a thorn in my flesh...to torment me" 2 Corinthians 12:7. Paul explained:"Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness’"(v.8-9) We don’t know what Paul’s thorn in the flesh was, but it hindered him and he asked God to remove it. God refused. Paul acknowledged that this "thorn" kept him humble. It reminded him of his daily need for contact with God.
  • God will never forsake those who trust Him.
                                                   
27th June, 2017 – Tuesday.
Prayer Service at St. Josephs.
A lady came and gave her testimony. She was suffering Cancer for nearly 8 years. Of which 3-4 times it came back. I did not completely understand her explanation. But I remember her clearly saying that she is now completely cured of the Cancer. She thanked Fr. Ashlyn for his prayers and healing touch.
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.



Day 01st July 2017 –First Saturday-Immaculate Heart of Mary 
Fr. Ashlyn’s Birthday.
Fr. Ashlyn, gave us the below – quotes from the Bible and Luke 11:1 (Prayer-as explained by Fr. Ashlyn and mentioned above)

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. Matthew 6:5
 
But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matthew 6:6
 
“And in praying do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their many words. Matthew 6:7
 
Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. Matthew 6:8
 
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink, nor about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Matthew 6:25
 
“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day. Matthew 6:34
pray constantly,
Thessalonians 5:17  





Day 04th July, 2017 – Tuesday.
Prayer Service at St. Josephs.
Psalms 26:2-3, 9-12
Prove me, O LORD, and try me; test my heart and my mind. For thy steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in faithfulness to thee. Sweep me not away with sinners, nor my life with bloodthirsty men, men in whose hands are evil devices, and whose right hands are full of bribes. But as for me, I walk in my integrity; redeem me, and be gracious to me. My foot stands on level ground; in the great congregation I will bless the LORD.
Matthew 8:23-27 Jesus and the great storm.
06:45 – Fr. Reuben.
07:30 – Fr. Daniel


Prayer service at St. Joseph’s 03:30 – 06:15
Fr. Ashlyn & Fr. Francis & Sister Cynthia
Sister spoke beautifully on the Gospel for the chapters on Matthew 8:23-27 I loved the way Sister Cynthia spoke. It was simple and beautiful to hear and a strong message on faith.
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.



Day 06th July, 2017 - 07:30 St, Vincent De Paul - Fr. Xavier.

Day 08th July, 2017 – Saturday. My Brothers Birthday.


Day 05th July, 2017 – Wednesday.
Psalms 34:7-13
This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them. O taste and see that the LORD is good! Happy is the man who takes refuge in him! O fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him have no want! The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing. Come, O sons, listen to me, I will teach you the fear of the LORD. What man is there who desires life, and covets many days, that he may enjoy good?
06:45 – Fr. Reuben.
07:30 – Fr. Daniel
 
Day 12th July, 2017 – Wednesday.
My Cousins Birthday.
07:30 – Fr. Daniel & 08:00 – Fr. Alvaro


Day 14th July, 2017 – Friday.
My Moms Birthday.


Day 11th July, 2017 & 18th July, 2017 – Tuesday.
Prayer Service at St. Josephs.
Sr. Cynthia, I just love the explanation to the Gospel.
Fr. Francis comes from quiet a distance and I was amazed. The love of Jesus.


Day 20th July, 2017 - A day for the word ‘Second Chance’
It was in everything I saw, read or heard.


Day 21st July, 2017
07:30 – St. Vincent De Paul Church. Fr. Xavier.
In obedience to The Holy Spirit. I was very sick and could not even walk and it rained heavily and the Holy Spirit spoke to me through I think the entire way, in a way bringing me to walk safely home. I came and just slept. Thank You, Holy Spirit, I love You and please don't ever leave me not even for the tiniest fraction of a second or millisecond. You are my every desire.



Day 22nd July, 2017.
07:30 – Fr. Reuben
Fr. Reuben spoke the words ‘Second Chance.’ That was the moment I knew, this is my title.
Thank You, Abba Father.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.



Day 23rd July, 2017.
10:15 – Fr. Reuben



Day 25th July, 2017 – St. Joseph’s prayer service.
Sr. Cynthia, is absolutely, absolutely wonderful in explaining the Gospel. I just wait for her to speak. There is a honesty that you would love to hear but it is rarely spoken these days. The words she speaks it is music to my ears. See Sr. speaks and her actions follow her words. And I have been a witness to the times that I have heard her. Thank You, God.
At the end of the prayer service I just whispered my thanks to Jesus. 

Just when I am praying, Aline comes and taps on my shoulder and tells me that a lady wanted to meet with me. I asked her what is this with regards to? She asked me what time mass do I come for and I told her that I have not been coming for mass for quiet some time now. She wanted to know why? (and it was a demand) and I told her 'just like that.' Honestly I was praying and I did not remember. Then she told me - this lady wanted to come for the 1st Saturday and I know that Aline told her, 'don't worry, Anita is there, you can go along with her.' I told her I am not sure if I will be going for the 1st Saturday. If I go, I go. Right now I am not sure and I don't think I want company. I don't want to be mean but sometimes one needs to speak. Don't worry I speak a lot. But most of the times I don't want to hurt a person and I keep quiet and I am learning that is not right. People don't understand your quietness always. Sometimes one needs to say what is on ones mind. 
Last time a man from Mt. Carmel's thrice approached me for the same reason asking if we can travel together and three times I have given different reasons but all the time stating one thing I will be going but I am not sure of the time and how.
I need to learn to say a yes when needed and I have to learn to politely say no. I am learning.

I have always noticed that when I am praying, people are more worried of their agendas. They are restless and I want to tell them, don't worry I am praying for you too. 

When I pray I forget everything about myself. There are no thoughts. Sometimes I don't know what the other person is asking me. Jesus lets me rest in Him. He shields me and I fall to slumber in His arms, in His Heart, I am at rest.



Day 26th July, 2017 – St. Joachim & St. Anne feast.
Feast of St. Ann's my parish in Managalore.



Day 27th July, 2017 – I have just completed my entire letter at 03:16 am. And I look at the time and I understand that if I had to explain 'Second Chance' in a sentence or two, it would definitely be
John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Also one of the quotes, Fr. Ashlyn asked us to take down during the retreat.




CONCLUSION:


Spiritual wavering is when we go back and forth in believing the promises of God. Abraham didn't let doubtful thoughts cause him to waver in his resolve. Praise makes us stable; it makes us strong.  
STEP 1: Wake up every morning and sing like the Sparrows a song of praise. (my favourite birds)
STEP 2: Thank God, for today.
 


Take a step of faith. Be as bold as you can be because there is no dream too big. Walk with God and watch the impossible become possible! Go deep with the Spirit of God and watch the dreams we dream come ALIVE.....
Dream a little dream. Take now, that leap of faith. Put action behind what you believe.


I believe the main thing that changes us, is to know God’s love for us. Love can soften the hardest of hearts, but without love, hearts become hard and unhappy.
I hope for us to see our long-standing dream fulfilled. I hope for us to overcome every obstacle and to say It out loud ‘I CAN in the Holy Mighty name of JESUS.’
Philippians 4:13 says: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Paul declared, “Through Christ, yes, I can.”
We can accomplish anything. Remember we have God imprinted on us. Therefore, this moment on we have to remember that we have the identity of God in each one of us.

WE ARE BORN TO CONQUER AND CONQUER WE WILL.

We have to believe that God always has the best intentions for us. He wants us to succeed. He places the dreams in our hearts. And He provides us with all the means to achieve the dream. When we believe we will see our fondest dreams come true.
At the backend there will be the softest music playing. It will be a night of sweet magic. Every piece will fit so perfectly and you will see the Hand of God in everything around. And in the deepest of your heart, you will know the time has come. God will orchestrate everything to perfection. As we look in wonder and are amazed by His awesomeness, we will move to a whole new level and a whole new world.
Its best, when we don’t have all the answers. Cherish the moments, and when you see the answers you will have walked into the Light of LOVE.



To be continued ......  Part 2 (please click  the link below)



Second Chance - Part 2 







With all my Love,
For Love Prevails!
AnitA.






PRAYER: Abba, Father, keep me obedient and always faithful. Remember, this your servant.

Mama Mary keep me humble, I pray. Amen.



Prayer for the souls in PURGATORY:- Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St. Gertrude the Great to release 1,000 Souls from Purgatory each time it is said.


"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment